§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- We provide information about the personal data collected when you use our website in the following sections. Personal data is all data that refers to you personally, such as name, address, email address, and user behavior.
- Chongcheng Zhong and Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Ulbricht at Freiberger Straße 33, D-01067 Dresden (email@example.com)
are the persons responsible in accordance with Art. 4. No. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- When you contact us by email or via a contact form, we store the information you provide (your email address and, if required, your name and telephone number) in order to answer your query. We delete the data collected for this purpose when its storage is no longer needed or we restrict its processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
- We describe the specific processes we use in detail below for cases where we wish to commission service providers for the individual features of our services or use your data for promotional purposes. We also state the defined criteria for storage duration.
Rights of the data subject
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights regarding the personal data that relates to you:
– The right to be informed
– The right to rectification or erasure
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to object to processing
– The right to data portability
- Furthermore, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Visiting our website
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- When you use our website solely for informational purposes, i.e., when you do not register or you transmit information by other means, we will only collect the personal data transmitted by your browser to our servers. When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical reasons in order to display the website to you and ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 letter f GDPR):
– IP adresse
– Date and time of the query
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data volume transmitted
– Referring website
– Operating system
– Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive for the browser you are using. Specific information is sent using the cookie to the site that placed it (in this case us). Cookies are unable to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user friendly and effective.
a) The types of cookies this website uses, their scope and how they work are explained below:
– Non-persistent cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (seec).
b) Non persistent cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. In particular, these include session cookies, which store a so-called session ID that is used to associate different requests from your browser during the same session. They allow your computer to be recognized if you return to the website. . Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time period that can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, accept third-party cookies or refuse all cookies. Please note that if you refuse all cookies, you might not be able to use all the features on this website.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, which are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is typically transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If you activate IP anonymization on this website, your IP address is first abbreviated by Google within member states of the European Union or other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to the USA by Google and abbreviated there. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this site to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet use.
- The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics is not associated with other data held by Google.
- You can prevent cookies from being stored by configuring the settings in your browser accordingly. However, please note that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the features on this website. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) from being sent to Google and prevent Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- 11. We use Google Analytics to analyze our website and regularly improve the use of our website. . The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. . In exceptional cases when personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield program:
- https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 letter f GDPR. . . 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
- Information of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User terms: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
§ 5 Use of social media plugins
- We currently use the following social media plugins: Facebook, Xing, LinkedIn, Instagram. In doing so, we use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data is initially passed on to the plugin providers. You can identify the plugin provider by the marking on the box above the initial letters or logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the plugin provider via their button. It is only when you click the highlighted field, thereby activating it, that the plugin provider is informed of your visit to our website. The data mentioned in section 3 of this policy is also transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing and according to information from their respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection . By activating the plugin, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plugin provider and stored there (at US providers in the USA). Because the plugin provider collects data via cookies in particular, we recommend that you delete all the cookies in your browser before clicking the grayed-out box.
- We have no influence on the collected data and the data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of processing, or the storage periods. Furthermore, we do not have any information about the erasure of the data by the plugin provider.
- The plugin provider stores the data collected about you as a user profile and uses this for the purposes of advertising, market research, and/or the needs-based design of its website. In particular, the data is analyzed (also for users who are not logged in) for presenting targeted advertising and to provide information to other users of the social network about your activity on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile. To exercise this right, you need to contact the respective plugin provider. The plugins allow us to offer you the possibility to integrate with social networks and connect with other users so that we can improve our services and make them more interesting for you. The legal basis for the use of plugins is Art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 letter f GDPR.
- The data is transferred irrespective of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plugin provider, the data collected at our site is directly associated with your existing account with the plugin provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the site, the plugin provider will also store this information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend that you regularly log out after using a social network, particularly before activating the button, so that you can prevent the plugin provider from making an association with your profile.
- 12. The addresses of the respective plugin providers and URLs with their data privacy notices: Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php Further information on the collection of data: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo
- Facebook complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield program: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.